About the Energy Alliance
Who is the Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance?
The Energy Alliance’s mission is to facilitate investment in energy efficiency for homeowners, non-profit organizations, and commercial building owners through outreach and education, project management, and financing solutions.
The Energy Alliance provides reduced-cost energy assessments, project management, and energy improvement incentives to residents of 1-2 family owner-occupied homes and building owners of Hamilton County in Ohio and Boone, Kenton, and Campbell counties in Kentucky. Anyone can participate in the Energy Alliance's programs: no income restrictions apply.
We are proud to partner with many of the region’s most respected organizations to help residents understand their energy usage. Some of our friends and partners include:
- Department of Energy
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Kentucky Housing Corporation
- People Working Cooperatively
- Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency
- Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
- Duke Energy
- Other local institutions and community groups